Building & Room : Gedung E Lantai 7 Rumpun Ilmu Kesehatan Universitas Indonesia
Address (office) : Kampus UI Depok, Jabar, Indonesia 16424
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Illinois at Chicago College of Nursing, Doctor of Philosophy, 2017, Nursing
University of Melbourne, School of Nursing, Master of Nursing, 2008, Nursing
Universitas Indonesia Faculty of Medicine, Master of Biomedical Science, 2006, Biomedical Science,
Universitas Indonesia Faculty of Nursing, Bachelor of Nursing (Sarjana Keperawatan), 1999, Nursing
Sleep Research Society
Association of Nurses in AIDS Care
Indonesian Nurses Association
Hening Pujasari is an assistant professor at the Universitas Indonesia, Faculty of Nursing, Department of Basic Science and Fundamental of Nursing. She completed her master’s in biomedical science, specialty of Pathobiology. She also completed her master’s in nursing focusing on advanced nursing practice, emergency stream. She actively teaches basic science for nurses which combines Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, and Parasitology; adult nursing; research method; ethics in nursing; and academic writing subjects. She writes books and publishes in peer review journals. After she completed her Doctoral of Philosophy focusing on sleep and HIV among drug users in Indonesia, Hening actively carried out research and community services in the area of Pathobiology in general, sleep, HIV, Non-Communicable Diseases (NCDs), and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- PUTI Q3 2020, Sleep Disturbance in the Context of HIV: A Systematic Review, Principal Investigator
- PUTI Q3 2020, Insomnia and quality of life of adults living with HIV in Jakarta Indonesia: A moderated mediation analysis, Principal Investigator
- PUTI Prosiding 2020, Pengetahuan, Persepsi dan Kesadaran mengenai Sustainable Development Goal (SDGs) di Beberapa Universitas di Indonesia, Role: Principal Investigator
- Iptek Bagi Masyarakat UI 2020, Mobile Care (mCARE) Use for Early Detection and Management of noncommunicable diseases (NCDs) at UI Campus Surroundings: A Step towards Sustainability Development Goals (SDGs), Community engagement project coordinator
- Ramah Anak UI 2020, Preparing Children to Deal with Natural Disasters. Community engagement project coordinator
- Aksi UI untuk Negeri 2020, Developing Teacher’s Environmental Literacy through Inquiry Based Practices, Community engagement project coordinator
- Pujasari, H., Culbert, G.J., Levy, J.A.,, Steffen, A., Carley, D.W., & Kapella, M.C. (2020). Prevalence and Correlates of Insomnia in People Living with HIV in Indonesia: A Descriptive, Cross-sectional Study. Journal of Association of Nurses AIDS Care 31(5), 606-614.
- Pujasari, H., Levy. J., Culbert, G., Steffen, A., Carley, D., & Kapella, M. (2020). Sleep disturbance, associated symptoms, and quality of life in adults living with HIV in Jakarta, Indonesia, AIDS Care 33(1), 39-46
- Yulianita, H., Hariyati, R.T.S., Pujasari, H., Komariah, M., & Fitria, N. (2020). Improving the quality of nursing documentation using supervision of the head of room. Eurasian Journal of Biosciences,14 (2), 7579-7584
- Jamil, N., Handiyani, H., & Pujasari, H. (2019). A multimodal approach as a strategy to improve hand hygiene compliance: A literature review. Enfermeria Clinica, 29(2), 567-571
- Wachid, N., Gayatri, D., & Pujasari, H. (2019). Correlation between sleep quality with diabetes self-care management on diabetes mellitus type 2 patients, AIP Conference Proceedings 2092, 040018
- Wildani, A.A., Handiyani, H., & Pujasari, H. (2019). Experience of nurses who sit between two chairs: Study and work in Jakarta, Indonesia. Enfermería Clínica, 29(2), 53-58
- Agustini, N., Nurhaeni N., Pujasari, H, Abidin, E., Lestari, A.W., & Kurniawati, A. (2019). Family support towards resilience in adolescents with type I diabetes: A preliminary study in Indonesia. Asian/Pacific Island Nursing Journal 4 (2), 66-71,
- Viselita, F., Handiyani, H., & Pujasari, H. (2019). Quality level of nursing work life and improvement interventions: Systematic review. Enfermeria Clinica 29(2), 223-228.
- Puspita, A.D., Gayatri, D., & Pujasari, H. (2019). Sleep quality in diabetic mellitus with diabetic foot ulcer, AIP Conference Proceedings 2092, 040009.
- Umar, E., Levy, J. A., Donenberg G, Mackesy-Amiti, M.E., Pujasari, H., Bailey, R.C. (2019). The influence of self-efficacy on the relationship between depression and HIV-related stigma with ART adherence among the youth in Malawi. Jurnal Keperawatan Indonesia 22 (2), 147-160.