Building & Room : Gedung E Lantai 7 Rumpun Ilmu Kesehatan Universitas Indonesia
Address (office) : Kampus UI Depok, Jabar, Indonesia 16424
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Illinois at Chicago College of Nursing, Doctor of Philosophy, Nursing
University of Melbourne, School of Nursing, Master of Nursing, Nursing
Universitas Indonesia Faculty of Medicine, Master of Biomedical Science, Biomedical Science
Universitas Indonesia Faculty of Nursing, Bachelor of Nursing (Sarjana Keperawatan), Nursing
Sleep Research Society, Association of Nurses in AIDS Car, Indonesian Nurses Association, NCD Alliance (Network Member)
Hening Pujasari is an assistant professor at the Universitas Indonesia, Faculty of Nursing, Department of Basic Science, and Fundamental of Nursing. She completed her master’s in biomedical science, a specialty in Pathobiology. She also completed her master’s in nursing focusing on advanced nursing practice and the emergency stream. She actively teaches basic science for nurses which combines Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, and Parasitology; adult nursing; research methods; ethics in nursing; and academic writing subjects. She writes books and publishes in peer review journals. She completed her Doctoral of Philosophy focusing on sleep and HIV among drug users in Indonesia. Hening is certified as a Cognitive Behavior Therapist for Insomnia, Sleep Therapist, and Sleep Science Coach. Hening actively carried out research and community services in the area of sleep, Pathobiology in general, HIV, Non-Communicable Diseases (NCDs), and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). As a practicing nurse, her goal is to help people improve their sleep quality and wellness.
- PUTI Q2 2022, Shift Work Disorders Symptoms and Cardiovascular Health Status of Nurses in an Indonesian Hospital during Covid-19 Pandemic, Principal Investigator. UI Research and Development Directorate
- Hibah Inovasi FIKUI 2022, The Use of a Digital Health Improved App in Addressing Non- communicable Diseases During and Post Pandemic Covid-19, Principal Investigator. UI Faculty of Nursing
- Hibah PPM UI 2022, Empowering Community in Health Literacy for Sustainable Tourism in Sembalun Village, East Lombok, NTB, Coordinator
- Hibah PPM UI 2022,empowering Community in Information Literacy for Sustainable Tourism in Sembalun Village, East Lombok, NTB, Coordinator
- International Research Collaboration WCU 2022, International Comparative Research on Sleep and Health among Specific Populations, Principle Investigator
- UI Q2 International Publication Assistance 2021, Knowledge, Perception, and Awareness of The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) among Nurse Educators in Indonesia, Principal Investigator
- Hibah PPM UI 2021, Isoman-buddy, Coordinator
- Hibah PPM 2021, Prevent and control hypertension during and post Covid-19 Pandemc, Coordinator
- Pujasari, H & Chung, M.H. (2022). Sleep disturbance in the context of HIV: A concept analysis. Sage Open Nursing, 8, 1-10. https://doi.org/10.1177%2F23779608221094541
- Novieastari, E., Pujasari, H., Rahman, L.O.A, et al. (2022). Knowledge, perception, and awareness about Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) among students of a public university in Indonesia. International Journal of Health Promotion and Education, 60 (2), 1-9. https://doi.org/10.1080/14635240.2022.2066557
- Pujasari, H., Culbert, G.J., Levy, J.A.,, Steffen, A., Carley, D.W., & Kapella, M.C. (2020). Prevalence and Correlates of Insomnia in People Living with HIV in Indonesia: A Descriptive, Cross-sectional Study. Journal of Association of Nurses AIDS Care 31(5), 606-614. 10.1097/JNC.0000000000000192
- Pujari, H., Levy. J., Culbert, G., Steffen, A., Carley, D., & Kapella, M. (2020). Sleep disturbance, associated symptoms, and quality of life in adults living with HIV in Jakarta, Indonesia, AIDS Care 33(1), 39-46. https://doi.org/10.1080/09540121.2020.1748868
- Sugianto, K., Hariyati, R., Pujasari, H., Novieastari, E., & Handiyani, H. (2022). Nurse workforce scheduling: A qualitative study of Indonesian nurse managers’ experiences during the COVID-19 pandemic. Belitung Nursing Journal. https://doi:10.33546/bnj.1735
- Lisetyaningrum, I., Pujasari, H., & Kuntarti. (2021). A cross-sectional analysis of snacking habits, eating habits, physical activity, and indicators of obesity among high school students in Jakarta, Indonesia. Journal of Public Health Research, 10(s1). https://doi.org/10.4081/jphr.2021.2402
- Setianingrum, R., Hariyati, R., Pujasari, H., Novieastari, E., & Fitri, D. (2021). Kepuasan Kerja Perawat Pelaksana di Masa Pandemi COVID-19 dan Variabel yang Berhubungan. Journal of Telenursing (JOTING), 3(2), 565-577. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.31539/joting.v3i2.2697
- Safrina, N., Hariyati, R. T. S., & Pujasari, H.(2021). Nurses’ experiences in providing spiritual care to end of life patients. Enfermería Clínica, 31 (2), S348-S351, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enfcli.2020.09.025.
- Pertiwi, B., Hariyati, R.T.S., & Pujasari, H (2021). “Hoping to be recognised,
appreciated, and given clinical privilege”: A phenomenology study of new nurses’
experiences during orientation. Enfermería Clínica, 31 (2). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enfcli.2020.10.022.
- Siahaan, M, Handiyani, H., & Pujasari, H. (2021). Nurses’ experience in interacting with the infection prevention and control nurse. Enfermería Clínica, 31 (2), S41-S44, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enfcli.2020.10.015.
- Yulianita, H., Hariyati, R.T.S., Pujasari, H., Komariah, M., & Fitria, N. (2020). Improving the quality of nursing documentation using the supervision of the head of the room.
Eurasian Journal of Biosciences,14 (2), 7579-7584. http://www.ejobios.org/article/improving-the-quality-of-nursing-documentation-using- supervision-of-the-head-of-room-8552
- Jamil, N., Handiyani, H., & Pujasari, H. (2019). A multimodal approach as a strategy to improve hand hygiene compliance: A literature review. Enfermeria Clinica, 29(2), 567- 571. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enfcli.2019.04.088
- Wachid, N., Gayatri, D., & Pujasari, H. (2019). Correlation between sleep quality with diabetes self-care management on diabetes mellitus type 2 patients, AIP Conference Proceedings 2092, 040018. https://doi.org/10.1063/1.5096751
- Wildani, A.A., Handiyani, H., & Pujasari, H. (2019). Experience of nurses who sit between two chairs: Study and work in Jakarta, Indonesia. Enfermería Clínica, 29(2), 53-58. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enfcli.2019.04.008
- Agustini, N., Nurhaeni N., Pujasari, H, Abidin, E., Lestari, A.W., & Kurniawati, A. (2019). Family support towards resilience in adolescents with type I diabetes: A preliminary study in Indonesia. Asian/Pacific Island Nursing Journal 4 (2), 66-71,
- Viselita, F., Handiyani, H., & Pujasari, H. (2019). Quality level of nursing work life and improvement interventions: Systematic review. Enfermeria Clinica 29(2), 223-228.
- Puspita, A.D., Gayatri, D., & Pujasari, H. (2019). Sleep quality in diabetic Mellitus with diabetic foot ulcer, AIP Conference Proceedings 2092, 040009. https://doi.org/10.1063/1.5096742
- Umar, E, Levy, J. A., Donenberg G, Mackesy-Amiti, M.E., Pujasari, H., Bailey, R.C. (2019). The influence of self-efficacy on the relationship between depression and HIV- related stigma with ART adherence among the youth in Malawi. Jurnal Keperawatan Indonesia 22 (2), 147-160. Doi 10.7454/jki.v22i2.952