Jurnal Keperawatan Indonesia (JKI) or Nursing Journal of Indonesia will present Mini-Symposium with the theme “Urban Nursing Issues in Low-Middle Income Countries,” which will be held on September 27-28, 2019 at the Borobudur Hotel, Jakarta, Indonesia.
We believe that this event will be valuable for you to assist your research project into a published paper. We provide a free manuscript clinic from excellent and reputable reviewers.
A total of 20 selected authors will join the Mini-Symposium with the following criteria:
1. Submit an English manuscript (the type of manuscript: original research, case report, systematic review; file Ms. Word) that has followed the author guideline of JKI (http://jki.ui.ac.id/index.php/jki/about/submissions#authorGuidelines). Scope of the manuscript in accordance with the scope of JKI (http://jki.ui.ac.id/index.php/jki/about/editorialPolicies#focusAndScope)
2. Participants must publish their manuscripts on JKI
3. Register and submit the manuscript up to August 31th, 2019 through https://bit.ly/MiniSymposiumJKI
We offer a great opportunity and facilities for selected authors. The following facilities are :
1. Travel grant*
2. Free accommodation 2 days 1 night (twin share room)
3. Free registration
4. Free publication fee
5. Free manuscript clinic
6. The participant’s manuscripts for this activity are prioritized in the publication process in JKI
*terms and conditions applied
#Panel Discussion with two experts in publication
#Manuscript Clinic with Professional Editor’s Team JKI
If you have any questions about joining the event, please visit http://jki.ui.ac.id or do not hesitate to contact us, Mrs. Prima (+62856-9525-4040), or Mrs. Rina (+62856-9258-6564).