The Master of Nursing Study Program UI was officially opened in 1998 in accordance with the Decree of the Director General of Higher Education Ministry of Education and Culture Republic of Indonesia No. 324 / DIKTI / Kep. / 1998 dated 7 September 1998. The Master of Nursing Study Program accepts prospective participants who have S.Kp or ners backgrounds who have a high school diploma majoring in Natural Sciences / Social Sciences. At the beginning of the implementation of this educational program, functionally and structurally the implementation was under the responsibility of the University of Indonesia Postgraduate Program. However, since 2000 in line with the change of UI into BHMN, structurally the program has been returned to the Faculty of Nursing UI, because it is a mono-disciplinary program. Throughout its development, its development, the Master of Nursing study program has several stream, namely:
Nursing Leadership and Management
Medical Surgical Nursing
Mental Health Nursing
This Masters education phase is taken in 4 semesters and a maximum of 6 semesters. Graduates of the Nursing Masters Study Program will obtain an academic Masters in Nursing (M.Kep.)
Making the Master of Nursing Study Program a center for the development of culturally sensitive science and technology, can compete in the national and international, and contribute to health development in 2035.
1. Providing broad and fair access for the public to attend a quality master’s degree in nursing education.
2. Organizing quality Tridharma activities and relevant to the challenges of the development of health and nursing services nationally and globally.
3. Preparing students to become masters in Nursing graduates who have high intellectual quality, noble character and obey the Indonesian Nursing code of ethics so that they are able to compete nationally and globally.
4. Creating an academic climate that is able to support the realization of the vision of the Master of Nursing study program FoN-UI.
5. Having a national and global network for the achievement of quality Tridharma and a good image of nursing.
6. Developing evidence-based nursing practice (Evidence Based Practice).
7. Fostering nursing institutions and alumni in nursing in order to improve competence.
Profile of graduates of the Nursing Study Program at FIK UI, namely the masters of nursing who are able to develop their knowledge and knowledge in designing advanced nursing care ethically, culturally sensitive and professionally.
- Ners from an accredited university at least B. Prospective students can choose a stream : Nursing Leadership and Management
Medical Surgical Nursing, Maternity Nursing, Pediatric Nursing, Mental Health Nursing, Community Nursing, Oncology Nursing, and Gerontic Nursing
(original certificate uploaded)
- Pass the Nurses Competency Test or Have a Nurse Registration Certificate (STR)
- Have work experience in a clinic for at least one year in the field of nursing according to the area of interest/specialization as evidenced by a certificate from the clinic/work institution where the candidate works (original letter uploaded);
- For candidates with independent education fees, submit a stamped statement letter that will participate in a master’s and specialist education package according to their interests (original letter uploaded);
- For prospective student assignments/study permits, submit a statement letter from the institution with a seal that assigns prospective students to take part in master and specialist education packages according to their interests (original letter uploaded);
- Have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.00 (out of a scale of 4.00) (original transcript uploaded)
- Register online
- Upload documents related to academic requirements number 1 to 6; if you do not upload the document, it is considered not to meet the administrative requirements.
- Upload proof of college accreditation related to academic requirements number 1;
All documents are combined in 1 pdf format file with a certificate or with a transcript. Then uploaded in the menu upload diplomas and transcripts.
- Fill out the questionnaire, by filling out the form by visiting the nursing.ui.ac.id web, at the very top there is a menu called Registration, S2-Quesioner or by linking: http://tiny.cc/FormS2-Kuesioner
- Take a written exam organized by the University of Indonesia;
- Take the specialization exam organized by Faculty of Nursing UI.
Class Time and Place:
Place: Faculty of Nursing UI, Depok or Salemba UI Campus (only for guest lecturers)
Time : 5 days/week; hours between 08:00 and 18:00