Building & Room : Gedung A Lantai 2, Rumpun Ilmu Kesehatan Universitas Indonesia
Address (office) : Jl. Prof. Dr. Bahder Djohan, Kampus UI Depok
Phone (office) : +62 21 78849120
Email : email@example.com
University of Technology Sydney, Australia, Doctor, 2014, Doctor of Nursing
University of Technology Sydney, Australia, Master, 2006, Master of Nursing
Universitas Indonesia, Bachelor, 1999, Bachelor of Nursing
Deans Forum State Nursing Higher Education Institution – Chairman
Association of Indonesian Nursing Education Center – General Secretary
Association of Indonesian Community Health Nurses – Board of Expert
Southeast and East Asian Nursing Education and Research Network (SEANERN) – Committee and Member
Asia Pacific Alliance of Nursing Educaion (APANE) – Board Member
Task Force for ASEAN Joint Coordinating Committee on Nursing (AJCCN) – Representing Indonesian National Nurses Association
Indonesian National Nurse Association – Committee and Member
Agus Setiawan the Dean of Faculty of Nursing, Universitas Indonesia. He is a community health nurse with specialization in community-based intervention, child health, access to health care, human resource for health, and health inequalities. Being both academician and public health practitioner, he has a mixed experience of generating evidence, and translating it into programs and policies. His skills include module and health workers mentoring, curriculum development, research proposal development, operational research, and qualitative research. Agus has published a number of papers in both national and international journals.
- “SEANERN Salutogenesis Research Project (SSRP) 2021”: Salutogenesis and Covid-19 Pandemic Impacting Nursing Education Across Seanern Affiliated Universities: A Mixed-Methods Study, Researcher
- “PUTI PROSIDING 2020”: Identifikasi Faktor-Faktor Resiko Masalah Kesehatan Anak Balita dan Remaja pada Masyarakat Urban di Indonesia (Identification of Risk Factors for Child and Adolescent Health Problems in Urban Community in Indonesia), Principal Investigator
- “PUPT Kemenristek Dikti (Superior University Research Grant) 2019 – 2020”: Pengembangan modul pelatihan bagi perawat berdasarkan standar praktik keperawatan manajemen risiko bencana berdampak pada kesehatan (The development of training modules for nurses based on standard of nursing practice for disaster risk management impacting on health), Principal Investigator
- “HIBAH SKEMA PITTA A 2019”: Faktor-faktor yang Berhubungan dengan Infeksi Saluran Napas Berulang pada Balita di Kelurahan Binong Kecamatan Curug Kabupaten Tangerang (Factors Associated with Recurrent Respiratory Infection in Toddlers in Binong Village, Curug District, Tangerang Regency) , Principal Investigator
- “HIBAH SKEMA PITTA A 2019”: Pengaruh Peer-Led Approach terhadap Perilaku Cuci Tangan Anak Usia Sekolah di Sekolah Dasar Negeri Kecamatan Martapura Kalimantan Selatan (Effect of Peer-Led Approach on Handwashing Behavior of School-Age Children in Public Elementary Schools, Martapura District, South Kalimantan), Principal Investigator
- “Hibah Q1Q2 2019”: Pelayanan Kesehatan Balita di Wilayah Perkotaan: Peningkatan Cakupan dan Kualitas Layanan Kesehatan (Child Health Services in Urban Areas: Increasing the Coverage and Quality of Health Care Service), Principal Investigator
- “PITTA 2018”: Faktor Determinan Perilaku Berisiko pada Remaja di Kota Depok dan Jakarta (Determinant Factors of Risky Behavior in Adolescents in Depok and Jakarta), Principal Investigator
- “International Research Award 2013, University of Technology Sydney”
- Pramukti, I., Strong, C., Sitthimongkol, Y., Setiawan, A., Glorino, M., Pandin, R., Yen, C., Lin, C., Griffiths, M., Ko, N. (2020). Anxiety and Suicidal Thoughts During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Cross-Country Comparative Study Among Indonesian, Taiwanese, and Thai University Students. Journal of Medical Internet Research. First Published Online on 24 December 2020 in Vol 22, No 12 (2020). DOI:10.2196/24487.
- Abidin, L., Fitriyani, P., Setiawan, A. (2019). Correlation between adolescents’ perceptions of family health tasks and adolescents’ smoking behaviors in Indonesia. First Published Online 26 June 2019.
- Du, S., Cao, Y., Zhou, T., Setiawan, A., Thandar, M., Koy, V., Nurumal, M.S., Anh, H., Kunaviktikul, W., Hu, Y. (2019). The knowledge, ability, and skills of primary health care providers in SEANERN countries: a multi-national cross-sectional study. First Published Online 27 August 2019.
- Fatikhani, D., Setiawan, A. (2019) The relationship between the level of knowledge regarding fast food and the dietary habits among adolescents in Jakarta, Indonesia. First Published Onlie 26 June 2019.
- Simak, V., Fitriyani, P., Setiawan.A. (2019). The Relationship between Risky Sexual Practices and Spiritual Intelligence of Adolescents in Indonesia. First Published Online 13 June 2019.
- Utami, R. Setiawan. A., Fitriyani, P. (2019). Pengaruh Aplikasi Model “Simbol Andi” Terhadap Pengetahuan, Sikap dan Keterampilan Anak Usia Sekolah dengan Risiko Cedera di Kota Depok. Jurnal Keperawatan Indonesia 22(3): 182-190
- Utami, R., Setiawan, A., Fitriyani, P. (2019). Identifying causal risk factors for stundting in children under five years of age in South Jakarta, Indonesia. First Published Online 13 July 2019.
- Christiani, Y., Setiawan, A (2018). Internet-based treatment of depression in Indonesia. The lancet. Psychiatry
- Setiawan, A. Dawson, A (2017). Strengthening the primary care workforce to deliver community case management for child health in rural Indonesia. Australian Health Review. First published online 2 Oct 2017.
- Setiawan, A., Dignam, D., Waters, C., Dawson, A (2016). Improving Access to Child Health Care in Indonesia Through Community Case Management. Maternal and Child Health Journal 20 (11), 2254-2260