As the center of development of nursing science and technology that is culturally sensitive, competitive and contributive to health development nationally and globally in 2035
- To provide broad and fair opportunity for community to attend qualified nursing education in various types and levels.
- To organize activities related to Tridharma Perguruan Tinggi (Three Pillars of Higher Education comprising Education, Research and Community Service) that are relevant to the development of health and nursing services nationally and globally.
- To equip students to become highly qualified graduates with noble character and obedience toward Indonesian Nursing Code of Ethics, in order to be able to compete in national and global levels.
- To create an academic climate that supports the vision of Faculty of Nursing Universitas Indonesia.
- To increase national and global networks to implement Tridharma Perguruan Tinggi and create positive image of nursing.
- To develop learning and practice based on scientific evidence (Evidence Based-Practice), technology, and cultural sensitivity.
- To supervise institution and alumni in order to increase nursing competence
- To actively contribute to achieve the vision of Universitas Indonesia as a Legal Entity State University that is independent, excellent, as well as able to solve problems and face challenges at national and global levels, aiming at one of the top universities in South East Asia.