Dr. Nur Agustini, S.Kp., M.Si.
Head of Pediatric Nursing Specialist Study Program
Pediatric Nursing Specialist Study Program is a study program that is carried out after students complete the Nursing Master Study Program. This specialist education phase is taken in 2 semesters and a maximum of 3 semesters. Graduates of the Pediatric Nursing Specialist Study Program will obtain the professional title of Pediatric Nursing Specialist (Sp.Kep.An.).
In 2035 it became a center of excellence in science and technology for Child Nursing which is culturally sensitive and can compete in the national and global arena and contribute to the development of Indonesia.
1. Organizing a specialist nursing education program for children oriented to the entire health care setting.
2. Carrying out pediatric nursing specialist education programs based on nursing diagnoses using various evidence-based child nursing therapies.
3. Conducting quality child research studies that can be translated into health services.
4. Applying the practice of pediatric nursing specialists to a variety of client systems by using comprehensive pediatric nursing specialist therapies.
5. Establishing partnerships with organizations and institutions relating to child health and nursing, at the national and international level.
Pediatric Nursing Specialist who are able to carry out case management and provide specialist nursing care by using the latest knowledge and expertise of specialist nursing ethically, culturally, effectively and professionally.
- Have a Master’s degree in Nursing from an accredited university at least B with a specialization in Pediatric Nursing.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Nursing and Nursing Profession from an accredited university at least B Have a minimum of 2 years working experience in the clinic in the field of specialization that is followed (calculated after graduating from the Nurses)
- Have a Certificate of Registration (STR) Ners
- Have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 (out of a 4.00 scale)
- Get the minimum score criteria for TPA and English according to University regulations;
- Have the criteria for a special exam (interview) of at least 70.
- Register online;
- Upload documents related to academic requirements number 1 to 5; if it does not upload the document, it is considered not to meet the administrative requirements.
- Make a questionnaire, by filling out a form by visiting the nursing.ui.ac.id web, at the very top there is a Forms/questionnaire menu
- Take exams organized by the University
- Take the Special Examination (interview) organized by Faculty of Nursing UI
Time and Place of Lecture/practice
Matriculation Program FIK-UI
Place, UI Depok Campus or Salemba (only for guest lecturers)
Time : (3 days/week) or a schedule that is adjusted to the implementation of the current semester’s courses.
Held 6 days/week.
Note: Participants who come from non-University Indonesia graduates, if necessary, must attend and pass the matriculation program for 1 (one) semester.