Ice Yulia Wardhani, S.Kp., M.Kep., Sp.Kep.J.
Head of Mental Health Nursing Specialist Nursing Study Program
Mental Health Nursing Specialist Nursing Study Program is an educational program that is carried out after students complete the Nursing Master Study Program. This specialist education phase is taken in 2 semesters and a maximum of 3 semesters. Graduates of the Mental Health Nursing Specialist Study Program will obtain the profession title of Mental Health Nursing Specialist (Sp.Kep.J.).
In 2035 it became a center of excellence for the development of mental health specialized measures in all health care settings using culturally sensitive specialist nursing therapies at the regional level.
1. Carrying out mental health specialist education programs that are oriented to all health care settings.
2. Organizing a specialist mental health education program that develops evidence-based specialist mental health nursing care
3. Carrying out mental health specialist education programs that develop nursing research oriented to the problems and needs of the community nationally and regionally in all settings of health services
4. Carrying out mental health specialist education programs that develop various models and innovations of prospective evidence-based efficient and effective mental health care services
5. Carrying out mental health specialist education programs that implement specialist mental health nursing services and care in improving the mental health of the community
Mental Health Nursing specialists who are able to manage cases and provide specialist nursing care using the latest knowledge and expertise in specialist nursing ethically, culturally, effectively and professionally.
- Have a Master’s degree in Nursing from an accredited college of at least B with a specialization in Mental Health Nursing.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Nursing and Nursing Profession from an accredited university at least B
- Have a minimum of 2 (two) years of clinical work experience in the field of specialization that is followed (calculated after graduating from Ners)
- Have a Certificate of Registration (STR) Ners
- Have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 (out of a 4.00 scale
- Get the minimum score criteria for TPA and English according to University regulations;
- Get the special exam criteria (interview) of at least 70.
- Register online;
- Upload documents related to academic requirements number 1 to 5; if you do not upload the document, it is considered not to meet the administrative requirements.
- Fill out the questionnaire, by filling out the form by visiting the nursing.ui.ac.id web, at the very top there is a menu called Forms/questionnaires
- Take a written exam organized by the University;
- Take the Special Examination (interview) organized by FIK-UI
Time and Place of Lecture/practice
Matriculation Program FIK-UI Place, UI Depok Campus or Salemba (only for guest lecturers)
Time : (3 days/week) or the schedule is adjusted to the implementation of the current semester’s subjects.
Held 6 days/week.
Note: Participants who come from non-University Indonesia graduates, if necessary, must attend and pass the matriculation program for 1 (one) semester.