Sri Yona, S.Kp., M.N., Ph.D.
Head of Medical Surgical Nursing Specialist Study Program
Medical Surgical Nursing Specialist Study Program is an educational program that is carried out after students complete the Nursing Master Study Program. This specialist education phase is taken in 2 semesters and a maximum of 3 semesters. Graduates of the Medical Surgical Nursing Specialist Study Program will obtain the profession title of Medical Surgical Nursing Specialist (Sp.Kep.MB.).
Making the Faculty of Nursing, University of Indonesia a center for the development of science and technology for Surgical Medical Nursing that can be culturally sensitive and can compete on national and international levels and contribute to health development in 2035.
– Providing broad and fair access for the public to attend quality nursing education at various types and levels that have advantages in dealing with Surgical Medical Nursing issues.
– Organizing quality Tridharma activities and relevant to the challenges of the development of health services and Surgical Medical Nursing nationally and globally.
– Prepare students to become graduates of high intellectual quality, noble character and obey the Indonesian Nursing Code of Ethics so that they are able to compete nationally and globally.
– Creating an academic climate that is able to support the realization of the vision of FIK UI.
– Having a national and global network for the achievement of quality Tridharma and a good image of nursing.
– Creating a practice of Evidence Based Practice.
– Fostering nursing institutions and alumni in order to improve competence.
Medical Surgical Nursing specialists who are able to manage cases and provide specialist nursing care using the latest knowledge and expertise in specialist nursing ethically, culturally, effectively and professionally.
- Have a Master of Nursing diploma from an accredited university at least B with a specialization in Surgical Medical Nursing.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing and Nursing Profession from an accredited university at least B Have a minimum of 2 (two) years of clinical work experience in the field of specialization followed (calculated after graduating from the Nurse)
- Have a Certificate of Registration (STR) Nurses Have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 (from a scale of 4.00)
- Get the minimum score criteria for TPA and English according to University regulations;
- Get the special exam criteria (interview) of at least 70.
Uploading documents related to academic requirements number 1 to 5; if you do not upload the document, it is considered not to meet the administrative requirements.
Fill out the questionnaire, by filling out the form by visiting the nursing.ui.ac.id web, at the very top there is a menu called Forms/questionnaires
Take a written exam organized by the University; Take the Special Examination (interview) organized by FIK-UI
Time and Place of Lecture/practice
FIK-UI location, UI Depok Campus or Salemba (only for guest lecturers)
Time: (3 days/week) or the schedule is adjusted to the implementation of the current semester’s subjects.
Held 6 days/week.
Note: Participants who come from non-University Indonesia graduates, if necessary, must attend and pass the matriculation program for 1 (one) semester.