Prof. Dr. Yati Afiyanti, S.Kp., M.N.
Head of Maternity Nursing Specialist Study Program
Maternity Nursing Specialist Study Program is a study program that is carried out after students complete the Nursing Master Study Program. This specialist education phase is taken in 2 semesters and a maximum of 3 semesters. Graduates of the Maternity Nursing Specialist Study Program will obtain the professional Nursing Maternity Nursing Specialist (Sp.Kep.Mat.).
Making the Maternity Nursing Specialist Nurse Study Program Faculty of Nursing, University of Indonesia a center for the development of science and technology specialist maternity nursing through the tridharma of higher education that is culturally sensitive in the area of maternity nursing and women’s health, responsive to public health needs and collaborates in networks, and can compete nationally and internationally and contribute to health development by 2035.
- Providing broad and fair access for the community to take quality nursing education for maternity nursing specialists who have advantages in dealing with maternity nursing and women’s health problems in urban areas.
- Organizing Tridharma activities including quality scientific works that are relevant to the challenges of the development of health services and community needs in the area of maternity nursing on a national and global scale.
- Preparing students to become professionals in the field of maternity nursing who are highly intellectual, have noble character and adhere to the Indonesian Nursing Code of Ethics so that they are able to compete nationally and globally.
- Creating an academic climate that is able to support the realization of the Study Program’s vision.
- Increasing national and global networks, especially in the area of maternity nursing to achieve quality Tridharma and a good nursing image.
- Developing a model or approach to evidence-based nursing practice (Evidence Based Practice) by applying culturally sensitive science and technology for the welfare of the community.
- Fostering institutions and alumni of maternity nursing specialists in order to improve competence.
Maternity Nursing Specialist Nurses who are able to manage cases and provide specialist nursing care using the latest knowledge and expertise of specialist nursing in an ethical, culturally sensitive, effective and professional manner.
- Have a master’s degree in Nursing from an accredited university at least B with a specialization in Maternity Nursing.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing and Nursing Profession from an accredited university at least B Have a minimum of 2 (two) years of clinical work experience in the field of specialization followed (calculated after graduating from the Nurse)
- Have a Certificate of Registration (STR) Nurses Have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 (from a scale of 4.00)
- Get the minimum score criteria for TPA and English according to University regulations;
- Get the special exam criteria (interview) of at least 70.
- Register online;
- Upload documents related to academic requirements number 1 to 5; if you do not upload the document, it is considered not to meet the administrative requirements.
Fill out the questionnaire, by filling out the form by visiting the nursing.ui.ac.id web, at the very top there is a menu called Forms/questionnaires
- Take a written exam organized by the University;
- Take the Special Examination (interview) organized by FIK-UI
Time and Place of Lecture/practice
FIK-UI location, UI Depok Campus or Salemba (only for guest lecturers)
Time: (3 days/week) or the schedule is adjusted to the implementation of the current semester’s subjects.
Held 6 days/week.
Note: Participants who come from non-University Indonesia graduates, if necessary, must attend and pass the matriculation program for 1 (one) semester.